I made a little figure and printed it on my makerbot. This isn't very exciting news for the world but it is for me, since it's the first thing my makerbot has printed for 3 months. I finally found the time to disassamble the extruder clean it an put it together again.
I also found that I had to change the extrusion temperature to 230C instead of 220C - no idea why but now it works
this is my day8 project for 30daysofcreativity
how to remove the blender default-cube with style - part 3 - puff of smoke
how to remove the blender default-cube with style - part 2 - burn it
how to remove the blender default-cube ... with style (part1)
blender curve experiments - extrude and bevel