This is a papercastle that has been cut out in one pice. All the parts including the towers and their roofs are connected. After cutting out the castle all thats needed is a little bit of glue and a LOT of patience :-)
you can download the svg template here
this is my Day 12 Project for 30daysofcreativity
I made a little figure and printed it on my makerbot. This isn't very exciting news for the world but it is for me, since it's the first thing my makerbot has printed for 3 months. I finally found the time to disassamble the extruder clean it an put it together again.
I also found that I had to change the extrusion temperature to 230C instead of 220C - no idea why but now it works
this is my day8 project for 30daysofcreativity
my day 6 project for 30DaysOfCreativity - lots of dots
written in processing-js (click on the image)