I recorded a new song on monday at one oclock in the morning. This song developed from a live improvisation using my volca keys, my W7 and my mininova
I recorded a new song this weekend bass and melody where recorded using my volca keys, the strings are from my mininova. The track has been recorded using Ardour3
I bought a Volca Keys from Korg yesterday and recorded a short test sequence using ardour. All sounds are unprocessed except for a parametric equalizer to remove a high pitched hiss from the recording (damn you usb cable!). The only thing not from the volca keys is a basedrum sample.
The keys is a really awesome sounding little box.
I recorded a new song in my homestudio today. For this tune I used some iPad synths for the first time.
I recorded a new song using my synths and Ardour 3. This time I really couldn´t come up with a name for my song, but somehow I like "to be Named" :-)
I recorded a new song using my mininova and my midified korg monotron. I used Ardour 3 to record the track. Some parts have been recorded using my pushified launchpad mini with the help of pure data
As announced in my last post I have created a midi interface for my korg monotron using an arduino uno and an mcp4822 2 channel 12-Bit DAC.
The DAC chip is controlled via the SPI and generates the control voltage for the pitch on channel 1 and the control voltage for the filter on channel 2. I used pin 8 of my arduino to controll the gate.
I got the Idea to midify my monotron from marc nostromo´s blog post - he uses a teensy 3.0 to create the midi-cv interface for the monotron. The SPI part of my code is from a blog post by Kerry D. Wongread more ...
This song started out as a short loop I created on my Nintendo 3DS using the Korg DS-10. I recorded it and added some loops I created using nanoloop on my android tablet and a basedrum created on my Korg monotron. The arpegiator loop, the melody and the base sound are from my novation mininova.