I recorded a new song using my mininova and my midified korg monotron. I used Ardour 3 to record the track. Some parts have been recorded using my pushified launchpad mini with the help of pure data
As announced in my last post I have created a midi interface for my korg monotron using an arduino uno and an mcp4822 2 channel 12-Bit DAC.
The DAC chip is controlled via the SPI and generates the control voltage for the pitch on channel 1 and the control voltage for the filter on channel 2. I used pin 8 of my arduino to controll the gate.
I got the Idea to midify my monotron from marc nostromo´s blog post - he uses a teensy 3.0 to create the midi-cv interface for the monotron. The SPI part of my code is from a blog post by Kerry D. Wongread more ...
I have successfully midified my korg monotron using an arduino
This is the first short track I recorded I only used a drum loop and a view effect plugins (reverb, delay, chorus) beside my monotron. I will post photos, code examples and more detail this weekend - stay tuned :-)
Update: read more infos on my midification project here
This song started out as a short loop I created on my Nintendo 3DS using the Korg DS-10. I recorded it and added some loops I created using nanoloop on my android tablet and a basedrum created on my Korg monotron. The arpegiator loop, the melody and the base sound are from my novation mininova.
I made another blender animation by using the smoothing modifier to very extreme values. This time I animated them using "bake sound to F-Curve"
The sound-track was generated using hydrogen and a korg monotron
you can download the blend file here