now i have written some instruction to enable my dear reader to build his own download-bot - prefereably while downloading a big file.
i use 2 strip of wood one 2cm x 4cm, and the second one 1cm x 0.5cm
- cut a 2 cm long block from the bigger strip for the head
- cut a 4.5cm long pice from the bigger strip for the body
- cut 4 2.5cm long pices from the smaller strip for arms and feet
- cut a 1 cm long pice from the smaller pice for the nec
- now glue the pices together following the instruction graphic bellow.
- put 2 pins into the head as antennas
- and finally draw a funny face on the head block
é voilà - a download-bot!
i really would like to see a comment if you have build your own botread more ...
() () \ / __\___________/__ / \ / ___ ___ \ | / \ / \ | | | H || H | | | \___/ \___/ | | | | \ / | | \___________/ | \ / \_________________/ _________|__|_______ _| |_ / | | \ / | O O O | \ | | | | | | O O O | | | | | | / | | \ | /| |\ | \| | | |/ |____________________| | | | | |__| |__| / __ \ / __ \ OO OO OO OOread more ...
UPDATE: I posted some building instructions for Download-Bots
i just started a lengthy download and had to kill some time so i started to build some toy-robots for my kids.
it took me aproxymatly 90 mb to build 2 robots
so while downloading my next ubuntu cd 1 could build 12 of them and while downloading the iphone sdk i could make another 48! An army of little robots! World donimation! muaaahahaha!
read more ...